6 Months, 20-30 hrs/week, Online
11 March 2024
27 February 2024
The ALX Salesforce Administrator Programme is developed in partnership with Salesforce, the world’s leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
The programme kicks off with ALX Foundations, a 2-month module that prepares you to thrive in the digital workforce. You will learn critical communication, leadership, and career-building skills that will help you develop into a well-rounded professional.
You will start your Salesforce specialisation by learning how to navigate and use the CRM platform to model data. The first module ends with an Associate exam, granting you your first Salesforce certification. The next module focuses on practical skills, touching on security, customisation of dashboards, and data management, where you will learn to create flows and analyse data in Salesforce.
Upon successful completion of this programme, you will receive a Salesforce Administrator certificate issued by Salesforce.
- Introduction to Salesforce
- Navigation and objects
- Data Model
- Analytics Foundation & Associate Exam Preparation
- Catchup Week & Associate Exam
- Recess Week
- Company Settings & Permissions
- Security Model
- Customising Salesforce
- Catchup Week
- Managing Sandboxes and Data
- Automating Salesforce
- Creating Flows
- Reporting & Additional Applications
- Exam Preparation & Finale
- Ensure you’re well-prepared with sought-after professional skills for the present-day digital workforce in the prestigious 3-month ALX Foundations course.
- Enable learners to attain a Salesforce Associate and Administrator Certifications, enhancing their credentials.
- Offer access to The Fellowship, a talent community with exclusive events, perks, rewards, and lifelong learning opportunities.
At the end of the programme, you will learn:
- How to navigate and change the user interface of Salesforce.
- To configure and make an invoicing application on Salesforce.
- How to use Salesforce for process automation, security, and reporting.
- To understand the difference between the Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Overall data management and setup navigation.
Skills You'll Gain
- Google Sheets
- Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server
Qualify for In-Demand Jobs in Salesforce
By 2026, Salesforce is projected to generate $1.6 trillion in corporate revenue and account for 9.3 million new jobs.
Jobs created by Salesforce and its ecosystem of partners by end of 2024 Globally
Revenue generated by Salesforce and its ecosystem of partners by end of 2026
Top Employers who are hiring Salesforce
Fees & Financing
Our partnerships allow us to offer eligible candidates access to sponsored world-class training with programme costs waived.
For all successfully accepted learners, ALX charges a one-time administration fee, payable upfront or in monthly instalments to confirm your enrollment in your programme.
|Programme Value (cost waived)
|2024 Administration Fee
|Pay in Full (discount 20%)
|2x Instalment Plan
|Pay as you Learn (monthly)
- 18-34 years old
- Of African origin
- Ability to write and speak English proficiently
- A laptop or desktop computer with access to a stable internet connection
An Administrator is a great place to start, but it can also help propel you into more senior roles too. As you upskill, you can become a Developer, Architect, Business Analyst, Marketing Cloud specialist, a Senior Salesforce Administrator, or a specialist. The path you choose depends on your interests and skills.
In 2022, the Salesforce ecosystem produced over 3 million jobs. As more and more companies start using Salesforce to manage their customer relations, the demand for Salesforce Administrators grows, too.
Upon successfully completing your programme, you will be invited to join The Fellowship community where you will have access to a global network of resources, job opportunities, and ongoing career support.
You can only register for the one programme at a time due to training requirements rigour. If you have already applied to or are currently enrolled in a programme, you will not be eligible to apply to another programme.
Meet Our Mentors
As a Certified Salesforce Administrator, I am ardent about solving business problems with Salesforce, creating customizations, processes and automation centred on driving positive change and creating satisfactory customer experiences. My years of experience as a virtual assistant and as a Salesforce Technical Mentor in the last few months have solidified my communication and problem-solving skills. I love to take on new challenges and I’m motivated by the sense of fulfillment that comes with success.
I am Biruk Emiru, a Lecturer with a Master’s degree in Environmental Science and a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering. Certified in Virtual Assistant and Salesforce Administration by ALX, I bring a wealth of knowledge to my role as a Technical Mentor in the ALX Salesforce Program. With a deep passion for continuous learning, I am dedicated to expanding my expertise, teaching, and inspiring others along their journeys. Beyond my professional pursuits, I find joy in artistic and handmade works, drawing inspiration from the captivating beauty of nature.